An easy, tasty ice cream dessert for a large crowd. I’m not sure where this recipe came from. I used to make it many years ago for church dinners.
- 300 chocolate wafer cookies gluten-free, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups butter melted
- 3 gallons French vanilla ice cream
- 1 #10 can chocolate fudge syrup
- 6 cups peanuts
- 48 oz. Cool Whip
- Crush cookies, using food processor. Reserve 3 cups. Add melted butter to remaining cookie crumbs. Press in thin layers in bottom of pans with 2" sides or so.
- Soften ice cream and spread over cookie crust. Freeze.
- Add chocolate syrup and peanuts. Cover with Cool Whip. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs on top and freeze.
Share this Recipe