- 1 tablespoon melted butter for greasing pan
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder or flour for greasing pan
- 1 1/2 cups butter softened 3 sticks
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose cake or light spelt flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine 1 T. melted butter and 1 T. flour in small bowl. Brush onto inside of Bundt cake pan.
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and cocoa. Add about half the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat well. Add remaining flour mixture and beat well for about 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into Bundt cake pan. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- Glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar 3-4 T. buttermilk or whole milk 1/8 tsp. vanilla
Share this Recipe