A delicious, healthy snack that even the kids will love! This is wonderful as is, or change it up to make it your own. Add dried fruit, chocolate chips in place of the cacao nibs, or raw sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds. Pistachios taste especially good in this also!
This is the ideal snack if you are following an alkalizing diet!
This granola is perfect for using in my Fruit and Yogurt Parfait: https://www.cherylsrecipes.net/recipe/fruit-yogurt-parfait/
This works great as a cold cereal with milk. It is also wonderful served on oatmeal for a little extra flavor and crunch:
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cup raw almonds coarsely chopped or sliced (or any combination of raw nuts and seeds)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cacao nibs optional
- 2 T. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3/4 cup avocado oil or coconut oil, melted, or Olive Oil
- 1 cup honey raw local
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside. Combine liquid ingredients in a smaller bowl. Mix wet and dry ingredients together thoroughly until evenly mixed. Spread on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven to cool. Break into clusters when completely cool. Store in an airtight container when cool.
Share this Recipe