I make up a bunch of this seasoning mix and store it in an airtight container, so it is really easy to make on a busy day!
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken tenderloins thawed
- milk to soak chicken in
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt Pink Himalayan
- 1 T. Season All
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Place chicken in a Ziploc bag with some milk. Let set for at least 20 minutes. Preheat oven to Speedbake 400 degrees. If you do not have a Speedbake, you might want to bump it up to 425.
- Place 1/2 stick of butter in a cookie sheet with sides. Melt butter in oven as it is preheating. Make sure there are no dry spots on the pan.
- Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. You can either shake the chicken in a bag, until coated, or dip each piece in a bowl until coated.
- Cook 15 minutes. Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- I served mine with broccoli and seasoned brown basmati rice.
Although spelt is actually a type of wheat flour, most people with wheat allergies can digest spelt flour with no problem. Obviously, you should not eat spelt if it is a problem for you.
Share this Recipe