These come out super tender and juicy!
- 2 T. avocado oil or your choice of high heat oil
- Country Style Ribs
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 2 splashes sherry
- Make sure insert is in Instant Pot. Set Instant Pot to saute. Let it heat up until it says "HOT".
- Add ribs, in batches if necessary, to brown on all sides.
- Move the cooked ribs to a plate to make room in the pot for the uncooked ribs.
- After all the ribs are cooked and removed to a plate, pour a couple of splashes of sherry in the pot to deglaze.
- Pour 1 cup of water into insert. Stir, then add the ribs. Pour BBQ sauce on top.
- Put lid in place, set valve to "sealing", then set to pressure cook on high for 30 minutes.
- When the time is up, allow to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes. Then manually release the remaining pressure. Serve with additional sauce, if desired.
Share this Recipe