This was a recipe that the cooks used to make at our church camp. They didn’t have a name for it, so when someone asked, they would say “Fred”. Super easy and good!
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs 1 lb.
- 3 sticks butter melted
- #10 can chocolate pudding
- 32 oz. whipped cream
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Make graham cracker crust with graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press crust into bottom of large sheet cake pan. Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Spread pudding over crust. Then top with whipped topping and sprinkle chocolate chips over top. Serve!
Share this Recipe