This is my new favorite breakfast and snack! I love the crunch of the homemade healthy granola with the creaminess and the tang of the yogurt and the freshness of the fruit! And it is very healthy and simple to make! In fact, it is not really even a recipe, but just photos and ingredients. You can make it however you like. Our grandsons (ages 9 and 11) tried it yesterday, and they loved it!
I make my own granola in a big batch and it keeps for a long time in a tightly sealed container. Here is the recipe:
If you choose to buy your granola instead, watch for any food allergens you may have. Most of them contain gluten.
- Greek Gods Honey Greek Yogurt
- Easy Homemade Healthy Granola http://www.cherylsrecipes.net/recipe/easy-homemade-healthy-granola/
- Berries or fruit of your choice
- Layer all ingredients in a glass
- Use whatever fruits you like! Use whatever proportions you prefer.
Share this Recipe