You can change this to include your favorite granola ingredients. The grandkids and I love this recipe! It makes a healthy snack that is quite filling. This will be a great snack to take with us on vacation.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw seeds and/or nuts I used walnuts, pistachios, almonds and pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried fruit I used cherries and cranberries
- 1/2 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt Pink Himalayan
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the oats, nuts, seeds, fruit and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond butter and honey. Mix well. Combine the almond butter mixture with the oat mixture, and stir until well combined.
- Pour the granola mixture onto the parchment paper lined pan, and spread out evenly. Bake for 1/2 hour or so, stirring halfway through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let cool in the pan for an hour or two until it dries out. Store in an airtight container.
I found a bag of dried fruit & raw nuts at Costco. It contained all the fruits and nuts that I needed for this recipe. I just used 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds and 1 3/4 cup of this mixture.
Share this Recipe