This is not at all sweet, but my husband loves it! Of course, if you prefer it sweeter, add more brown sugar or honey!
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder Dutch
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tsp. salt Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw almonds coarsely chopped
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract or almond extract
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine liquid ingredients and add to dry ingredients. Stir to mix. Spread onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then stir. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes without stirring. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Break into large clusters. Store in covered container at room temperature.
Share this Recipe