I took my favorite recipe that I have used for years and converted it to an Instant Pot recipe! My version has no onions, but if you like onions, feel free to add them!
- 3 medium golden or red-skinned potatoes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Put pot insert into Instant Pot and add 1 1/2 cups water into pot. Add steam rack.
- Peel potatoes (if desired) and cut into chunks. Add to steamer basket, along with eggs.
- Put lid on Instant Pot and set to Sealing mode. Press egg button or manually set for 5 minutes. While these are cooking, you can make dressing with remaining ingredients.
- When timer goes off, let it naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure manually. Immediately remove eggs and put into an ice water bath for 5 minutes. Remove potatoes and let cool.
- Chop eggs and add potatoes and eggs to salad. Stir to combine, then chill.
Share this Recipe