Fast, Easy and Delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 lbs. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 T. fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 T. lime juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Put water in bottom of 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot.
- Put chicken pieces directly into the water inside the Instant Pot. Add cilantro and lime juice.
- Combine seasoning ingredients and add to chicken.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on high pressure for 15-20 minutes.
- Let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes after cooking is done.
- Open lid and remove chicken breasts. Shred and add to tortillas, salads, rice, nachos or whatever you want, with your favorite toppings. For Whole30, this makes a great salad!
I used chicken breasts. 3 of them weighed 2 lbs. 20 minutes seemed about right for that size of breasts, but it was a little on the dry side.
Share this Recipe